Saturday, September 27, 2014

Live from Quebec!

Lot's of traveling the past week... Finally arrived in Quebec to start my new job with Activision/Beenox. So excited! XD

I've been meaning to get better at composition, color and light. Also, I want to be more honest in my illustrations, and speak of that which I know. In that vein, I've been doing little sketches in my sketchbook, which I then turn into sort of color-key-level-paintings which take about a couple of hours. They're real fun! :D

The last friends I met in Sweden before leaving. It's a delight and a privilege to hang out with two such skilled, beautiful, fun and kind people! I don't do them justice.


Here are their stuff, please check 'em out! :D
http://vixiearts.blogspot.se/
http://www.dincomic.com/

On the train to pick up some important papers...

Last night at my dad's place. Couldn't ask for a better father :)

@Starbucks in Quebec!


Lot's of love ya'll!


4 comments:

M. Proszowska said...

Changing job is always so exciting, moving to different country is even more! :D I'm so happy for you! Good luck in new place, let is be successful time for you!

Johannes Helgeson said...

Thank you so much Magda! :D It feels easier this time than before, I've gained some experience I suppose ;) I would cherish the opportunity to meet you at some point! Hope all is well with you! Cheers! :)

commenter said...

Superbly written article, if only all bloggers offered the same content as you, the internet would be a far better place.
carbon fiber wrap las vegas thank you!


Kris said...

Hey,
I’m impressed by your blog. Absolutely amazing work.